Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dog Show

UPDATE. Here's one photo I scanned off of my role. Some of the images definitely have potential. There's lots of nice compositions, colors, and shapes. Though I think it'll take a lot of dog show attendances before any true, content-driven portfolio begins to develop.
--------
1/31/11: Today I'm picking up my negatives from the dog show extravaganza that was last week. The Rose City Classic.















A couple friends and I hopped back and forth between events for a few hours at the Expo Center, snapping shots of the devastation of fur in the grooming area, the pride on the platforms, and the wonderful apparel. There were snoozies, sweaters, dachsund tapestries...anything the eye can image, plus more which you probably couldn't image.


No comments:

Post a Comment